Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Altered Photos

Photo Bundle
Altered Photos
Last year when I visited my sweet friend Margie in Toronto she took Sonia & me treasure hunting at the St. Lawrence Flea Market and I bought this little bundle of photos of Ottawa. I love the aqua color of the packaging and had to add it to my vintage ephemera collection. I finally had the chance to do something with them! I'll be altering one photo every day for the next nine days. I'm painting directly on the 3.5 x 2.5 black & white photos with FW Acrylic inks and my usual size 0 liner brush.

***I'm so excited to be going back to visit Margie in a few weeks!
I will be doing a one day stamp carving workshop at our friend Arounna's shop Boohkou.
There are still a couple of spaces available in case you want to join us. 
I'd love to meet you if you're in the neighborhood!