Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The little town of Bernal

Peña de Bernal
Manolo, the boys & I went on a little exploratory trip to the little town of Bernal.
Yellow Wall
It's only a 40 minute drive from our place and a paradise to photograph.
Cactus Shop & Restaurant
This was the restaurant where we had some "gorditas rellenas" for lunch.
Plants
I'm glad the lady that sold the cactus wasn't there because I would have gone nuts!
The Peña de Bernal from town
The HUGE and gorgeous Peña de Bernal can be seen from all over town.
Small Plaza
One of the secondary squares. I loved that building with red & blue tile.
Cathedral at the main square
The bright Cathedral of the main square.
On another note: I was extremely happy when Stephanie Levi invited me to make a Christmas-themed guest post for her Artist Advent Calendar.
Oh! And Turbo asked me to please tell you he wishes you a very merry Christmas & New Year!