Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bigger!

On my inspiration board today
Beautiful objects on my inspiration board today.
I modified the format of my blog this morning,
I hope you enjoy the bigger photos.
*If you are interested in learning how to make your
blog photos bigger I suggest you read this post.
I googled "how to post bigger photos on Blogger" and it came up :)
**Ups! I forgot to tell you that if you click on the photo
it will take you to Flickr where I placed notes with links
to all the lovely artists represented here.

61 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Wow! It looks like a piece of art!
-M

9/02/2009 1:47 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

LOOOOOVE the bigger photos !!!!

9/02/2009 1:54 PM  
Blogger Heather T. said...

Wow, yes, I love it! Thank you!

9/02/2009 1:56 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Oh, yes, beautiful indeed! - There's something about your art and the colors you use that not only inspires, but also makes me feel at peace. I adore your inspiration board!!

9/02/2009 1:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It looks great! I have been looking into making my pictures bigger but I am not sure how to. So well done as well!

9/02/2009 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Maranda@{Evoked} said...

oooo gorgeous! Very inspirational indeed =)

btw...the bigger pictures are stunning. Love it!


~ Maranda@ {Evoked}

9/02/2009 2:04 PM  
Blogger la casita de wendy said...

Great!!! i love the big pictures:)

9/02/2009 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Mitternacht said...

Making the pictures bigger is an excellent idea. And I take this opportunity to thank you for sharing such an inspiring work as yours is.

9/02/2009 2:18 PM  
Blogger The Oak Leaves said...

holy cow, that looks fantastic! how did you do it? Id love to learn!

9/02/2009 2:39 PM  
Blogger Flash said...

This is truly a GREAT inspiration board. Your artistic talents really come through even with the stuff used to inspire you.

9/02/2009 2:44 PM  
Blogger The Curious Cat said...

ooo thanks for sharing the tip - your picture reminds me of my sister's bedroom wall! :) xxx

9/02/2009 2:49 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

Hhhmmm...Looks very nice. I like it.

9/02/2009 2:54 PM  
Blogger theroofcat said...

Hi Geninne ...I love the look...how did you introduce drawings on your blog? It looks very cool.

theroofcat (Sandra Saldanha)

9/02/2009 3:18 PM  
Blogger Steve Haskamp said...

Love the bigger pics! How did you do that?!

9/02/2009 3:26 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Geninne en grande!
Que maravilla!

Yo hice eso mismo en mi blog por ensayo y error, me habria encantado leer ese post primero :(
Y tambien tengo un blog privado para practicar antes de meter la pata en publico. Puse todo eso en las FAQ de mi blog, pero no explique ni la mitad.

En fin, Geninne formato plus es lo maximo!

9/02/2009 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Amanda Nicole said...

Love the bigger photos, congrats!

9/02/2009 3:28 PM  
Blogger jessicaleighlalou said...

Lovely photos! Very inspirational!! :)

9/02/2009 3:51 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

My human mom sends a BIG "thanks".... she is right now re-vamping her (my) Blog site and the link you supplied is EXCELLENT!
WOOF WOOF WOOF and Tail Wags to All.
~Moose

9/02/2009 3:53 PM  
Blogger Georgina said...

mmm la mujer cardon de Ceci!! viste que linda es? yo tengo la mia, llego hace unos dias.
Besos!

9/02/2009 3:55 PM  
Blogger cactus petunia said...

Love it! Your art looks wonderful bigger!

9/02/2009 4:21 PM  
Blogger agirlwrites said...

The mushroom picture is awesome!

9/02/2009 5:03 PM  
OpenID jeckabee said...

Love the Larger Art!!! And I also love the pushpins or magnets (??) of your artwork holding all the inspiration up!!

9/02/2009 6:56 PM  
Blogger Tamra said...

So very nice. I just started my own blog (partly due to your inspiration) and am "playing" with it now. Funny you should have this post because I was trying to decide if I wanted mine bigger. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Thanks!
http://theothersideofthecreek.blogspot.com/

9/02/2009 8:25 PM  
Blogger Caty said...

thank you Geninne!!!!

so inspiring your inspiration board :)

9/02/2009 11:31 PM  
Blogger Ulla V. said...

There is no place which I would love to see bigger pictures at, than at your blog. I really enjoy your pictures and photos so much.

And thanks a lot for leaving a link for us...I have been wondering how I could enlarge my blog photos! :))

9/02/2009 11:53 PM  
Blogger Tabuena arts central said...

I'm Speechless, lovely piece of art!!!

9/03/2009 12:08 AM  
Blogger katie said...

BIG IS GOOD!

9/03/2009 1:02 AM  
Anonymous christel said...

so nice seeing all the details ! Thank you

9/03/2009 4:47 AM  
OpenID tandkdaytoday said...

It's really beautiful! Your inspiration board is definitely inspiring me!

9/03/2009 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracias por preocuparte y traer lo mejor.
tus objetos de inspiracion son maravillosos.
Mariqui

9/03/2009 10:03 AM  
Anonymous fleur said...

It's a success, I like bigger pictures!

9/03/2009 1:55 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

LOVE it !! thanks for always being SO helpful and sharing all kinds of great info and inspiration. xo Susan

9/03/2009 2:13 PM  
Blogger ale said...

it was fantastic before,but now is completely PERFECT!!!!kisses for you!!!

9/03/2009 8:31 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

That's wonderful. Now we can see all the intricate detail. Your art is so lovely and brightens my day. Thank you from me in Australia.

9/03/2009 11:35 PM  
Blogger Happydacks said...

Oh wow, this looks SO GREAT Geninnie, When I get half a handle on ALL this other stuff... I am doing this too!? Chele

9/04/2009 2:01 AM  
Blogger Marissa Newman said...

I just learned about your blog yesterday. Your work is amazing. I want it all over my house! It really does make me feel at peace. and it inspires me to make art also. I will be checking your blog frequently. :)

9/04/2009 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your collection of things is inspiring. I need to put a board up in my office like that!

You had mentioned in an earlier post, that you were going to video the application of acrylic inks to your illustrations. Would love to see that.

Thanks.
Diane

9/04/2009 10:38 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks Geninne! You are SO generous and gifted.
xoxo

9/04/2009 5:06 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

The inspiration wall is beautiful, and so much easier to see with the new, bigger photos!

9/04/2009 6:47 PM  
Blogger Itziar San Vicente said...

I love your inspiration wall. your blog is an inspiration for me! beautiful!

9/05/2009 11:17 AM  
Blogger Coli said...

I love your inspiration board. if only mine was as beautiful. Definatly my favourite board ive seen...ever.

-Nicola

9/05/2009 11:48 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Geninne, could you put a link to Turbo's blog on your banner, por favor?
S

9/06/2009 8:23 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Never mind. I see it now.
S

9/06/2009 9:24 AM  
Blogger khairun said...

I would like to have bigger photos on my blog too but am too afraid of undoing all the html codes that I used to get the three columns. Sigh...

Anyway, love your work and love the inspiration board.

-Khairun

9/06/2009 12:45 PM  
Blogger arounna said...

the bigger format looks great - and so nice to see your inspiration board.

9/06/2009 8:46 PM  
Blogger alkemilla said...

Hi dear!
There's a pretty gift for you on my blog, come and get a look(brillescintille.blogspot.com)

You work is always enchanting. I love it so...
Kisses
Laura

9/07/2009 3:23 AM  
OpenID farmgirlstudio said...

I love your new inspirtation board!!!

9/07/2009 5:57 AM  
Blogger :danielita:. said...

haces unos trabajo sinfinitamente bellos! felicitaciones!!!

9/07/2009 6:09 AM  
Blogger Kristyna litten said...

wow i just came across your blog and it's amazing, your work is so beautiful

9/07/2009 8:02 AM  
Blogger Sayuri said...

Beautiful blog, Im feeling like in gallery:)

9/07/2009 9:25 AM  
Blogger Dana Barbieri said...

Geninne-
I just wanted to tell you and your readers that I found this blog post http://southernhospitalityblog.com/fa-la-la-and-a-blog-tip/ that instructs you to enlarge your blogger photos in just two steps. For me this has worked well so far.
And, your inspiration board is lovely!
Cheers,
Dana

9/07/2009 10:26 AM  
Blogger Gudny Brá said...

Beautiful and truly inspiring board!

9/08/2009 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the big pic's - but it takes SOoooooo long to load now :-(

9/08/2009 12:35 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I LOVE what you do. I'll be visiting again!
K

9/08/2009 4:34 PM  
Blogger shilvia said...

love your blog!!!

9/09/2009 12:10 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Hey, I spy robotcandy magnets - I've ordered some this morning. I'm in good companhy!!!!

9/09/2009 12:26 AM  
Blogger RAFAELA said...

Hi!you're blog is beautyful.Very good.kisses.

9/09/2009 10:09 AM  
Blogger Mia Zucca said...

Love it, so pretty.

9/09/2009 4:10 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

That embroidered heart is absolutely endearing. I must make one!!

9/09/2009 7:43 PM  
Blogger malgos said...

My God!! Girl! How do you do that?? From ordinary situations, banal moments, trivial circumstances you are always able to conjure up sth magical, moving, beautiful. THANK YOU. THANK YOU> THANK YOU. I've been observing your blog for a little longer than a month and I'm SO addicted to it. I check it several times a day. I even told my husband that you equally fascinate and scary me. You fascinate me because every single post of yours makes me realise that all the greeting cards I make by hand, all the notes and drawings and doodling staff I have in my journal can add some light, magic and smile to my everyday life. You are a great Lifecelebrator and a great teacher of it as well. You scare me because we seem so much alike: we are both moms of 2 boys, we both love torquise blue and detest yellow, I bite my nails and play with my hair the same way you do... Strange, isn't it? Giannine, you are the best! God bless you. Malgos (Warsaw, Poland)

9/10/2009 4:13 AM  
Blogger sandi said...

wow very nice all my friends love it, good luck what you aspire goal in building this blog, I say thank you for what I have here. Greetings from me. jual, kami ini menjual berbagai macam alat perangsang yang dapat di gunakan untuk membantu fitallitas sexsualitas yang kurang memuaskan, sedia alat bantu sex wanita, dan juga meyediakan macam macam sex untuk pria. bukan hanya itu saja kami juga menyediakan berbagai macam obat kuat pria dan obat perangsang wanita dan juga obat pembesar penis serta peralatan alat terapi penis

9/26/2014 5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home