Monday, March 23, 2009

Our funspace

A little diorama
with a few of my favorite things:
-Birdie by Ann Wood Handmade
-Nest with egg by Rae Dunn
-Flower doily by Tiny Little Stitches

The inspiration board for Spring.
This is the north wall of the studio.
Our desks: where all the work/fun happens.
My boys' work/fun area facing the South.

***The hand painted rocks will be available
at my Etsy shop at 1:oo pm CST.
I made a couple of surprise ones ;)

*****Update: It is taking me longer than expected
to upload all the hand painted rocks to my Etsy shop,
they will be availabe at 1:30 pm CST.
Sorry about that!

46 Lovely Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

That diorama is something else! I'm smitten. Thank you for a wonderful and easy-to-personalize idea.

3/23/2009 9:27 AM  
Blogger Saskia said...

Lovely diorama!!

You have a nice and beautiful workplace!! ...And a lot of inspiration!

Greetings,
Saskia

3/23/2009 9:33 AM  
Anonymous ArtShades said...

What a lovely place to work and have fun. It's all so calm and organised - does it really look like that every day?!! I must show my two boys.......

I love your pebbles too.
Sarah (UK)

3/23/2009 9:38 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

You have the best studio I've ever seen! I'm so jealous. It's gorgeous!

3/23/2009 10:30 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I'm so in love with your studio and work ♥

3/23/2009 10:33 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I am amazed at how organized your studio is. Even on my best days it's never this clean. Beautiful. I'm sure a lot of creativity happens in this space.

3/23/2009 10:41 AM  
Blogger C. Wade said...

You have such a lovely, streamlined space! Very bright 7 airy, too!

3/23/2009 11:01 AM  
Blogger Kim Hambric said...

Wow, what a studio. Are you interested in a studio trade?!?

3/23/2009 11:08 AM  
Blogger lori vliegen said...

your new inspiration board is as charming as your diorama! your studio is beautiful! :)

3/23/2009 11:33 AM  
Blogger TaMs* said...

I can't believe how beautiful this space is .... I love it.

3/23/2009 11:37 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Can I just say I love your white walls with the tone of the wood?

3/23/2009 11:55 AM  
Blogger Annie Pazoo said...

So, so beautiful -- the diorama AND the fantastic studio :-)

3/23/2009 12:56 PM  
Blogger Candied Fabrics said...

What a lovely space - so much great creative karma exuding from it! It's also wonderful that you've got space for your kids to be in there creating with you, something I wish I had... sometimes... other times I'm glad I don't! ;-)

3/23/2009 1:20 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

gorgeous studio! your inspiration board is packed! :^)

3/23/2009 2:32 PM  
OpenID thecraftbegins said...

That is a beautiful studio. I love how all of the wood matches and is balanced by the coolness of the glass tops. Just lovely.

3/23/2009 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Geninne, Thanks for sharing another glimpse into your lovely spaces!

3/23/2009 3:46 PM  
Blogger Bloom Fine Art Photography said...

What beautiful inspiration... You have such talent I really love your work.
So nice that your boys have their own workspace.

3/23/2009 4:15 PM  
Blogger Debbie Miller said...

ive got wicked studio envy!!!!

3/23/2009 5:24 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

those desks for your sons are soo great!

3/23/2009 7:50 PM  
Blogger Veda Murthy said...

what a fabulous space! Its every artist's dream to have a studio like the one u have..:-)

3/23/2009 7:55 PM  
Blogger Linda Zokan said...

I absolutely adore the aquamarine glass table tops and your inspiration board is...well..inspiring! I just took over a new room in our house for my studio and now I'll finally have space for one. Thank you for sharing.

3/23/2009 8:46 PM  
Blogger Kwiltsfl said...

I love your workspace! It makes me eager to get mine cleaned up and re-organized. Just lovely!
Karen

3/23/2009 9:26 PM  
Blogger Yisin * said...

This is so nice!
i love your blog so much!
~hug~

3/23/2009 11:49 PM  
Anonymous evelyne said...

Your works are wonderfull.
I like every thing.
Happy spring from Paris.
Evelyne

3/24/2009 2:17 AM  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Eso es lo que queria ver, gracias!

Que buena idea lo de los escritorios de los ninos separados asi.

Ese lugar es hermoso e invita a crear, te felicito, desprende amor por todos lados.

3/24/2009 4:34 AM  
Anonymous Gis said...

woa geninneeee it looks so awesome :) i love your boys side with desks for each xD great idea :D

3/24/2009 4:47 AM  
Blogger micha said...

Wonderful photos, I think, i'm a little bit jealous, too;)

3/24/2009 6:33 AM  
OpenID hellosweetworld said...

I saw your work in Artful Blogging magazine and thought i'd check out your blog and say hello. Lovely artwork and decor!

3/24/2009 10:34 AM  
Blogger patricia said...

Your space is so inspiring and wonderful! Love it!

3/24/2009 8:57 PM  
Blogger Little Fragment Studio said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous.

3/25/2009 7:49 AM  
Blogger marie-louise said...

Your workplace are so very, very nice to look in to!!! Thank you!!!

3/25/2009 9:49 AM  
Blogger Delphine said...

what a lovely workspace :)

3/25/2009 10:59 AM  
Blogger Kerri said...

I am swooning over your studio space. Absolutely delightful! Thanks for sharing!

3/25/2009 11:38 AM  
OpenID maccandace said...

Wow! Like everyone else, I am envious of your studio. Beautiful, what a fun retreat.

3/26/2009 1:57 AM  
Blogger Rrramone said...

I want to work here!!

3/27/2009 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Laura G said...

You do have the most beautiful studio space *ever*. Every time you post photos of your space I am just blown away - It looks so pleasant to be in! So clean, organized, and inspiring! I love how you made little a little "study carol" between your boys' desks.

3/27/2009 5:37 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

your studio is so very lovely! and that your husband did the woodworking for you - that makes it even more wonderful.

i love how you talk about work/fun. that's how i like to think about my school days with my kiddos, too. and for the most part, they think so, too. :)

3/27/2009 6:02 AM  
Blogger Whitney Gardner said...

I'm always so jealous of your studio shots. My place is constantly a mess! One day.....

3/30/2009 9:48 AM  
Blogger water01 said...

Greeting! What do you think of wow gold? I always lack of wow gold to buy some great item for my char before the wow patch 3.1 and I need to do wow power leveling for the cheapest wow gold or I have to search cheap wow gold on google search. The world changed since the 3.1 patch released. Short of buy wow gold for me wasn't so high frequency now. And I’m curious why this situation happened? The items became cheap? Or we can farm wow gold much easy? Hope someone can give me an answer.

4/07/2009 1:57 AM  
Blogger Tamra said...

I love your studio. I would love to LIVE in that work space.

4/11/2009 11:39 AM  
Blogger smileybella said...

This is just too stunning! Please please let me move in. ;)

4/13/2009 3:45 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, your studio is PERFECT! So tidy! I am so jealous! :-D

(Just came over from David O'Connell's link.) Lovely blog!

5/04/2009 12:35 PM  
Blogger donghua said...

I like your blog, it's very good!
By the way, do you like spyder down jackets, I think they are very fashionable and chic, especially the spyder ski jackets, I love them so much. In my spare time, I also like playing tennis rackets, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
kids north face jackets
polo vest
polo jacket
abercrombie fitch mens shirts
polo jackets for men
polo jackets for women
burberry shirts for men
polo hoodies for women
columbia jackets women
polo sweatshirts for women
north face jackets on sale
polo shirts for women
polo shirts wholesale
spyder jackets
ralph lauren polo shirt
polo pants for men
abercrombie fitch shirt
wholesale abercrombie fitch shirts
polo vests
polo jackets
polo hoodies for men
burberry shirts for women
burberry shirts on sale
polo shirts for men
north face jackets cheap
north face jackets for women
north face jackets for men
polo sweatshirts for men
columbia jackets for men
columbia jackets discount
spyder jackets for men
discount spyder jackets
cheap spyder jackets
spyder jacket
spyder jackets for women
tennis racquets
cheap tennis rackets
discount tennis rackets
tennis rackets on sale
prince tennis racquets
head tennis racquets
wilson tennis racquets
babolat tennis racquets

11/08/2009 8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holly christ!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/29/2009 4:28 PM  
Anonymous darnel said...

Wow, I wish I could have a workspace like yours! I'm also an artist, a sketcher/painter but I never imagined a workplace like yours to be possible... it's just inspiring.

see my work and let me know what you think >>> http://tinyurl.com/yg2zsqv

1/05/2010 5:35 PM  
Blogger sa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

1/06/2010 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home